Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Shop Update

Hi everybody!

Just a quick little shop update...the social media packages in my shop have been more popular than I anticipated so I am definitely going to focus on getting more designs cranked out. And hopefully soon! :)

And with that in mind I'm going to start converting the current DIY blogger templates to social media sets. Yes, they are a little more expensive ($30 compared to $25) but you get a little more too. Since most of my customers are fellow etsians on a multitude of sites, it just makes a little more sense.

Any way, just wanted to let everybody know, in case you had your eye on something. I hope to start updating the DIY blogger sets later this week and I have a few brand new designs that will be debuting soon.

The other update is about Valentines Day banner & avatar sets. I know many of you have asked if I will have any this year. My plan was to start working on them yesterday (which didn't happen) and to be honest it is a little up in the air right now. I may end up having one or two or three available, but I'm not 100% sure yet. My new years resolution to myself is that I am going to start getting caught up on all the "in progress" designs before I start on anything brand new. We'll see how long that lasts though.  :)

Happy Tuesday!
-E