Monday, May 16, 2011

New Releases :: The Birds & The Bees

I started the illustration on these new little ditties a couple of weeks ago, but didn't finalize them until this weekend. In case you can't tell, I have a thing for birds (as in, a real life thing for birds...I have three of them in my studio with me!) so I'm always inspired to create bird graphics. And then I thought the bees and honeycombs went well with those and thus the ever so original name of "The Birds and The Bees" came about for this collection.



Even though there isn't much of a focus on them, I think I really love those little mod poppies, you know, the ones with faces! I have a feeling they may pop up again and probably in the near future!

Speaking of designs popping up, I have a new version of my solid stitched journal tags available. In brighter colors and with some notebook paper effects. You can view those below.

As always, you can view all of the new designs at this link: Erin Bradley Designs :: All Things New.

I hope everyone is having a happy Monday!
post signature