Monday, May 23, 2011

New Releases :: Clip Art & Paper Packs

Hi everybody! I hope you all had a great weekend. I was stuck inside working on house projects. After living in my little bungalow for almost nine years, in the very near future we should be just about done with major remodeling. We still will have little things to do (with an almost 90 year old house the "to do" list is neverending!) but I think come July/August (maybe September) we'll finally feel like it is done. Yay!

I did, of course, manage to get new designs on the website on Friday, which you can view below:

These little daisies were inspired by my "The Birds and The Bees" collection from last week:


And after seeing a lack of Father's Day clip art, I thought little ties may be fun for stationery companies (and anyone else, really!) to use in their designs. I have a few more "dad-ish" designs I want to work on, but I don't know if they will be ready for Father's Day this year.


By popular demand, I created a boyish version of my Girly Skulls & Hearts collection:


And drinking strawberry lemonade on my front porch inspired these papers:


And last but not least, I created digital papers & bunting designs to make my Forest Critters clipart set. I anticipate some scalloped borders may be coming out in these colors as well. :)



So what did you guys do this weekend? Anything fun? I'd love to hear!
post signature