Thursday, July 21, 2011

Font Crush :: Rokkitt

design life

I am in L-O-V-E with my latest font crush. In fact, I am seriously itching to use this on an invitation or announcement design in the near future. What is it you ask?

design life

Rokkitt font. Now I have to admit, it may not be all fancy schmancy, but slab serif fonts are just ridiculously fantastic. Rokkitt is great to use for headings or text that you want to stand out, but it is simple enough that you can also use it for full bodies of text and not have to worry that it is going to be too difficult to read. All in all? Perfection.

Also it is a free Google web font. I haven't tried this out (yet!) myself, but apparently you can add it to your website, blog, etc. by adding in a code. This is definitely on my "To Do" list to look into.

You can find it on Google at the following link: Rokkitt Google Web Font

You can find the standard FREE for personal/commercial use version at this link: Rokkitt Font

and you can read up a little more on web fonts here: Google Web Fonts

I hope you love it as much as I do!
post signature