Thursday, January 5, 2012

NEW! iPhone Wallpapers NOW AVAILABLE!

I am so excited to announce my newest product line...iPhone wallpapers! :)


It's something I've been working on for a few months and started to put on the website a few weeks ago. I didn't want to officially debut them, however, until I had more designs available.

These are designed with the 4S in mind, but will work on older phones (please just note older phones may not have the ability to change the home screen wallpaper which is the design that shows up behind your apps).


These are also on sale, starting now and good through the weekend! 


You can view all the new designs (so far) at the link below:

Erin Bradley Designs iPhone Wallpapers.

Please note these are for PERSONAL use only.

Happy Thursday! :)

post signature