Wednesday, March 23, 2011

And Update & New Goodies!

Hi everybody!

I know my blog posting has been a wee bit sporadic lately. It's been super busy in all three shops so of course orders come first. PLUS I've been spending a little more time blogging at Ink Obsession, just because I wasn't sure if I still wanted to keep up with/had the time to update two blogs (well, technically three but poor ebeepaperie hasn't been updated in forever so I'm not counting that one...).

Other than that, at nights and on the weekends I've been spending my time illustrating up a storm and I have added a bunch of new digital paper packs and clipart sets to the shop. In case you haven't made it over there for a while, here is a little preview:







Hopefully another couple of weeks won't go by until I post again. One of the things I am trying to work on right now is balance. I think I have a good plan in place for going forward in the future, BUT now I just need to put that plan into motion. :) Until next time...

post signature