Sunday, April 10, 2011

The World's Worst Kept Secret

So I've had a secret these last few weeks. Something that has been up my sleeve but I wasn't sure how it was going to pan out--if at all--so I kept it totally under wraps. It is just about done now (I'm actually just finishing up a few last odds and ends) so the official reveal will be happening soon.

For now, are there any guesses based on this little sneak preview?


I'll give you two hints...1.) It is something I have wanted to do forever (but I didn't realize it would be in this way) and 2.) Because I am so impatient an even bigger hint is linked at the top of my sidebar.

Once everything is totally squared away I'll post all the details. Hopefully that will be in the next day or two.

Oh! And I started a facebook page exclusively for my clipart, digital paper packs & photoshop templates. I guess maybe that is hint #3 in a way. If you feel like it, come and "like" me over there. I'm going to spill the beans there first! Erin Bradley Designs Facebook Page

post signature