Monday, April 11, 2011

Yes, it's True


Yes, it's true. I finally started a website for Erin Bradley Designs. It's funny, because for years I've wished for and talked about setting up a website for all things EBD, but never went through with it because the timing seemed off or something just didn't seem quite right. In January I decided I was going to let go of the EBD website dream and just put everything on Ink Obsession.

Then a funny thing happened. My clipart & paper packs were started selling like crazy on Ink Obsession's website and I also had a bunch of sales on Etsy. And it clicked. EBD was meant to be a place where my illustrations & templates could be instantly downloaded. Now I'll be honest...I could have set all this up on Ink Obsession, and did consider it...but one of my goals is to make Ink Obsession a graphic design studio for all things personalized and Erin Bradley Designs an illustration studio/resource for other designers, artists, small business owners and crafty types. Not too much is going to change right now but my long term goals are to keep these two entities a little more separate, and I figured it is never to early to start on a goal, right?

So, if you get a chance, pop on over and visit the new site: Erin Bradley Designs

and if you wanted to head out to the new facebook page and maybe like me a little bit, that would be cool too. I'm hoping to get to 25 likers soon so I can change my facebook URL. :)

And last but not least, what is a grand opening without a mega sale? From now until Friday everything is 40% off with the discount code of GRANDOPENING.

Thank you to EVERYONE for all of your support with all my businesses for all these years. I am really, really, REALLY excited about this new website and hope you are too!

Happy Monday!

post signature

P.S. My EBD etsy shop is going to stay just as it is for right now, but I'll be doing all my blogging, tweeting & facebooking for the shop under Ink Obsession. I'll also be adding all the shop set designs, business cards, etc. to Ink Obsession's website (hopefully sooner rather than later!).