Wednesday, June 1, 2011

New! Cupcake Fun Collection

Hi everybody! I hope you all have been having a great week!

I recently created a mini collection of designs that started with a cupcake graphic and just kind of grew from there. I've lovingly titled it "Cupcake Fun" even though you will only find cupcakes on one of the sets.

The designs in the collection include colorful pink, blue, lime green, purple and brown banner flags (which you may have already seen on one of my new etsy shop sets!):


Cupcakes (and cherries too of course!); some with polka dots and some without:


Digital papers with polka dots and diagonal stripes:


and scalloped borders/edging in the same polka dots and stripes as above:


You can view all of these designs in my new section: Erin Bradley Designs All Things New

Have a great afternoon! Hopefully it isn't too hot wherever you are (it's been humid in Chicagoland this week!).

post signature