Tuesday, May 31, 2011

NEW! Preppy Pink, Lime Green & Purple Bowling Collection

Happy Tuesday!

I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend! The last few days went by a little too fast if you ask me, but that's OK...I'm ready to get back into the swing of it! :)

With that in mind, I finished up on my second bowling set, designed specifically for girls in preppy pink, lime green, purple and brown. Like the last set, this collection includes bowling pins, bowling balls and colorful banner flags.



I also have a new collection of purple and white papers, featuring geometric star, quatrefoil, polka dotted, criss cross, chevron, diagonal stripes and gingham patterns which you can view below:


As always, you can view all the new designs here: Erin Bradley Designs

Have a great day, everybody, and thank you for looking!
post signature