Friday, November 16, 2012

New Flower Doodles Clipart!

TGIF! I can hardly believe another Friday is here! I had intended to get a few other designs ready for release this week but things ended up being a little more hectic than I had anticipated. Soooo I just have one new design for the week. Oh well...that's OK, right? :)


It is a little more spring-ish in nature, but I just had to do something with these little flowers. I actually had created them for an etsy shop set which you can see below. After I created the etsy design I thought a slightly modified version of the flowers may be fun for a clipart pack. Although I tend to like bright, vibrant colors best something lighter just looked better with the these designs.

You can find the clipart here: Flower Doodles Clipart

and if you are interested in the etsy shop set (below) you can find that on my graphic design website here: Chalkboard Flower Doodles Etsy Shop Set


Happy Friday, everybody! :)

  post signature