Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Shop News...Buy 3, Get 1 Free on $5 Sets!

Happy Tuesday everybody! Late last week I tried a Buy 3, Get 1 Free promo on my website for my $5 personal & commercial use (with credit required) sets. It's been something I've wanted to implement on the website for a little while but wanted to test it out first just to make sure there weren't any kinks.

I'm excited to say that it seems to have worked well and it will now be on the website on a semi-permanent basis.

Here's how it works...visit www.erinbradleydesigns.com. Add all 4 items to your cart and recalculate your total at the checkout. This will automatically discount the 4th set. The website will only allow up to 6 "freebies" per transaction, but if you qualify for more you can just start a new order.

This is good for the $5 personal use and commercial use (with credit required) sets only. I don't have any discounts currently for the $20 no credit required sets, but the cart will still deduct $5 if 4 sets are ordered at once, so I guess there is a teeny tiny discount for those.

This promo is only good on my main website, Erin Bradley Designs, and is not available on etsy or Ink Obsession Designs. You must add all 4 sets to the cart at once to be eligible and this does not apply to previous offers or sales. If you have any questions let me know! :)

Happy (almost!) Turkey Day!

  post signature